What's Your Favorite Thing About HPCMS?

By Lareen Miah

What is your favorite thing about HPCMS? Let’s find out! “My favorite thing about HPCMS is the amazing community of students and staff! Every day students work hard and creatively to tackle the cool projects their teachers design to engage them in scholarship,” says Ms.Goodman, one of the best principals in the world.

“I love PE...P.E is my favorite thing about HPCMS,” says Lilah Rivera, a sixth grader. Most students hate the tests because some say P.E is a educational course related to maintaining the human body through physical exercises.

“My favorite thing about HPCMS are the teachers. For example, Mr. DeBois. He is so kind, and he tells jokes sometimes. He also keeps the mood light in his classroom. Second period is my favorite. Mr. DeBois never fails to crack a smile out of you. If any students are reading this right now, if you have anything you need to deal with or talk about, he is very trustworthy and you can talk to him about anything. Therefore, the teachers are what make HPCMS special for me,” says Kaydence Mazzilli, a sixth grader.

“I like having access during lunch to go to the library or the terrace. I also like how we get to choose what we like to do, in class,” says Jaylene Rodriguez, a seventh grader.

“HPCMS is pretty good but. My favorite thing is CD and music because we do fun things in our class,” says Nadia Hidalgo, a seventh grader.







“I like how this school has a variety of things or activities to do, like theater, music, debates, etc. I don’t like how they give us detention for no reason. My most favorite thing is volleyball, music, and Ms. Kayanna,” says Vanissa.T, an eighth grader.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

The Downside of School Dress Codes for Female Students

Disney Channel Character from “Andi Mack” comes out as gay, and other LGBT characters.